Students who are interested in applying to this degree program should see the Admission section of this catalog for general requirements.
Send all admissions materials to:
- Office of Admission
- Webster University
- 470 E. Lockwood Ave.
- St. Louis, MO 63119
Applicants to the organizational development (MA) must have completed a business or business-related undergraduate degree meeting the following criteria:
- University/college is regionally accredited
- The business school must have a business-related accreditation (e.g. AACSB, ACBSP, IACBE, etc.)
Applicants who do not meet these qualifications must do one of the following:
- Successfully complete BUSN 5000.
- Note: BUSN 5000 will count as an elective in the program. This option is only available for students who are required to take BUSN 5000.
- Complete all of the following undergraduate courses (or their equivalents) with a grade of C- or better (17 credit hours total, not including individual course prerequisites:
- MNGT 2100 Management Theory and Practices
- ACCT 2010 Financial Accounting
- BUSN 2750 Introduction to Statistics
- ECON 2000 Survey of Economics
- MNGT 3500 Marketing
- BUSN 3500 Business and Global Issues
- BUSN 4500 Ethical Issues in Business